As we pause to reflect on the meaningful things in our lives this Thanksgiving, it’s a sad reminder that there are some basic American values in this country that aren’t shared by both sides of the political aisle.
With that, here are 5 wholly American values that conservatives hold dear, but liberals despise.
- The Second Amendment – While the President, Hillary Clinton, and Democrats in general continue to call for more federal action on gun control, innocent people are being targeted by criminals and lunatics in specifically defined gun free zones.
- Veterans – Conservatives are outraged over multiple scandals at the VA; long wait times have led to hundreds of thousands dying while waiting to receive healthcare. What does Hillary think of that? Meh, no big deal. She’s not the only one. Here’s video of Nancy Pelosi uncertain whether VA problems even amount to a scandal.
- Faith – A fairly recent poll shows that the Democrat party has seen a nearly 10% increase in those that identify as religiously unaffiliated (Followers of the Church of Obama were not quantified). Hardly surprising from the party that actually booed God being on their party platform.
- Freedom of Speech – If anything has shown that liberals despise free speech, it has been the recent college campus revolts from mindless liberal students demanding ‘safe spaces’ and freedom from offensive words. One Missouri student said the First Amendment created a ‘hostile and unsafe learning environment.’
- Constitution – Well, we covered the First and Second Amendments, let’s get right down to it that conservatives are thankful for the founding documents of our nation, while liberals actively work to destroy it. Nowhere has this been more obvious than during Obama’s White House tenure. Don’t believe us? Here’s a short list of times the Obama administration broke the law – from targeting conservative groups through the IRS, to violating religious freedom laws, and on to ignoring laws such as immigration laws designed to keep our nation safe.
Comment: What do you think of this list? What other things that conservatives hold dear and liberals despise could be added?