Pat Sajak has been in our living rooms hosting Wheel of Fortune for decades – but did you know that he has some of the best conservative one-liners on Twitter?
Here are his most hilarious and thoughtful conservative tweets.
1. Sarcasm after Obama announced his Executive Order Amnesty plan:
It must be cool to wake up and wonder what to decree that day.
— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) November 21, 2014
2. When he took a stab at Al Gore:
Al Gore sues Al Jazeera for fraud. I’m on his side. He would certainly know one when he sees one. — Pat Sajak (@patsajak) August 15, 2014
3. Privacy is a fairy tale now!
Thanks to Google and the NSA, I never have to feel alone.
— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) April 28, 2014
4. His message to liberals who want to raise taxes:
Reminder for tax deadline: If you think taxes are too low, the rates are merely legal minimums; feel free to send more. — Pat Sajak (@patsajak) April 14, 2014
5. He could not be more right about liberals!
The Left wants government out of the bedroom…but into every other room in the house.
— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) November 10, 2014
6. This Veteran’s Day salute:
As a proud Veteran, I salute all those who have served or are serving, as well as their families. — Pat Sajak (@patsajak) November 11, 2014
7. He calls out career politicians.
If politics is your career, it’s not public service.
— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) May 5, 2014
8. This would have been hilarious during election season:
Great Halloween prank: Dress as President & go to Dem candidates’ offices and say you’re there to campaign for them! — Pat Sajak (@patsajak) October 21, 2014
Who knew that Pat was so hilariously conservative!