It looks like Clint Eastwood’s son Scott is getting ready to spread his wings to a brand new audience that is going to adore him as a replacement in the role Paul Walker had in the successful Fast and Furious series. I am happy they chose Eastwood, I think it will be a great fit. They needed someone to essentially replace the element that Walker added to the mix.
From The Daily Mail:
He’s a Hollywood heartthrob with a famous last name, but now Scott Eastwood’s about to enter franchise-territory.
On Monday, news broke of Fast and Furious 8’s latest casting addition. And by no means did it disappoint.
The 30-year-old actor and son of Clint Eastwood will co-star in F. Gary Gray’s Fast 8, the eighth installment in the popular film series.
Eastwood joins academy award winner Charlize Theron, who’s involvement in the film was announced last week.
Although little is known on who the 40-year-old actress will play in the film, It’s been said that her character, though new, will have a villainous nature.
Following the news, Eastwood took to Instagram to share his gratitude and excitement for his upcoming working on the film.
‘It’s hard to put into words how excited I am for the next Fast & Furious. To me, the series is so much more than just a franchise. It’s a legacy,’ said the Hollywood hunk alongside a photo of himself with the number 8 above his head.
Here’s the video report:
I know we have to move on but Paul was an amazing soul and such a wonderful human being. I don’t think they are trying to replace him, they are just trying to move on, as hard as it is. No one will never be able to fill his shoes but I love this guy and we will just have to embrace the change. I think Paul would approve.
H/T – The Daily Mail
Do you think Scott can make the grade? Share your opinions (below) and let us know what you think.