The Donald is ruffling ALL the right feathers in his campaign for the White House.
He’s got the left, RINOs, the media, and the Establishment fuming because he speaks the TRUTH! Donald Trump is not afraid of ANYONE! He has no masters! He is speaking the will of the people!
Trump has NO strings attached. He is free to speak his mind, and boy does he!
Like Donald Trump or not, you have to admit that he believes everything that comes out of his mouth.
His thoughts on illegal immigrants, to leftists celebrities, “little” Marco Rubio, Teddy Cruz, ISIS, President Barack Hussein Obama, and Hillary Rodham Clinton are unfiltered and real.
He is a man of truth and honor.
Here are his top 17 best quotes of the campaign so far!
- “I’m owned by the people! I mean, I’m telling you, I’m no angel, but I’m gonna do right by them!”
- “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
- “If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’”
- “One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”
- “The other candidates — they went in, they didn’t know the air conditioning didn’t work. They sweated like dogs…How are they gonna beat ISIS? I don’t think it’s gonna happen.”
- “My Twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.”
- “I’m the worst thing that’s ever happened to ISIS.”
- “Did you read about Starbucks? No more ‘Merry Christmas’ at Starbucks. No more. Maybe we should boycott Starbucks.”
- “We have to have a wall. We have to have a border. And in that wall we’re going to have a big fat door where people can come into the country, but they have to come in legally.”
- “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime. They’re rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they’re telling us what we’re getting.”
- “NBC News just called it ‘The Great Freeze’ — coldest weather in years. Is our country still spending money on the GLOBAL WARMING HOAX?”
- “It’s like in golf. A lot of people — I don’t want this to sound trivial — but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It’s weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can’t sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”
- “The line of ‘Make America great again,’ the phrase, that was mine, I came up with it about a year ago, and I kept using it, and everybody’s using it, they are all loving it. I don’t know I guess I should copyright it, maybe I have copyrighted it.”
- “Our weak President, that kisses everybody’s ass, is in more wars than I have ever seen. Now he’s in Libya, he’s in Afghanistan, he’s in Iraq. Nobody respects us.”
- “There’s nobody bigger or better at the military than I am“
- “My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.”
- Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, [Republican rival Marco Rubio] referred to my hands: ‘If they’re small, something else must be small.’ I guarantee you there’s no problem. I guarantee.”
And that is just a small taste of what Donald Trump has to offer.
Share your favorite Donald Trump quote in the comments!
Want more? Watch THIS!
Catch all the latest TRUMP news here!