Take a look at this list, if your senator is on this list stop what you are doing and write a letter, call or email his/her office. It’s very disappointing and indicates their real “lack of caring about their jobs and for us”! Term limits need to become a reality now. It is apparent if these people don’t get their way they don’t want to play. They are not listening to their employers, so it is way past time to make significant changes in Washington that benefit WE THE PEOPLE!
The government needs to see that we are sick of their crap and that we will no longer take it for our actions!
Here are 18 Republican senators who are reportedly skipping the convention, along with some of their reasons.
1. Sen. Richard Shelby of Alabama
2. Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska — Will be flying around Alaska on a Bush plane campaigning, according to the Times
3. Sen. John McCain of Arizona — Campaigning and visiting the Grand Canyon
4. Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona — “I’ve got to mow my lawn,” The Hill quoted him as saying.
5. Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida — Campaigning
6. Sen. Mike Crapo of Idaho — Campaigning
7. Sen. Mark Kirk of Illinois
8. Sen. Jerry Moran of Kansas — Will be on a listening tour in his state, the Times said.
9. Sen. Thad Cochran of Mississippi
10. Sen. Roy Blunt of Missouri — Campaigning
11. Sen. Steve Daines of Montana — “I’ll have my fly rod in my hand with my wife in Montana,” he said, according to The Hill.
12. Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska — Sasse’s spokesman told The Hill: “Sen. Sasse will not be attending the convention and will instead take his kids to watch some dumpster fires across the state, all of which enjoy more popularity than the current front-runners.”
13. Sen. Dean Heller of Nevada — Will be reconnecting with constituents, according to the Times.
14. Sen. Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire
15. Sen. Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania
16. Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina — Will be reconnecting with constituents, according to the Times.
17. Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin
18. Sen. Mike Enzi of Wyoming
Remember these politicians are into protecting their own interests instead of benefiting our nation. Remember them on Election Day and rid ourselves of this cancer that has invaded our Government. Trump will need patriotic and brave men and women that have a higher calling than a self-serving, money-grubbing character. Keep the House and Senate. Keep those Republicans that will help Trump get this nation back on track!
You would think it would seem in our troubled times and nation, that all these elected officials would forget about themselves and do everything in their power to be there and support their Candidate 100 percent!
Our Country needs to be putting America First!
What do you think about these Senators and the choice they have made to skip the GOP convention? Help support conservative news and views by sharing this post on Facebook and Twitter.