It was just last week that Hillary Clinton, in speaking with a New Hampshire newspaper, accused the families of Benghazi victims of being liars.
When a reporter asked which of the two – the victims families or the former Secretary of State – were lying about the video narrative that emerged post-Benghazi, Clinton responded, “Not me.”
Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods, one of four Americans killed by terrorists during the attack, is calling Hillary’s bluff.
Via the Daily Caller:
The father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, one of the four Americans killed by terrorists in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012, is challenging Hillary Clinton to a lie detector test to prove that she did not blame an anti-Muslim video for the attacks during private conversations with the victims’ families.
“I would love to sit down with Hillary Clinton, if she’d agree to do it as well, and at the same table by the same operator, have a lie detector test,” Charles Woods told One America News Network’s Neil W. McCabe during an interview this week.
Listen to Woods issue his lie detector challenge …
Four separate family members of the victims have corroborated stories that Clinton blamed the video. Upon meeting those family members at Andrews Air Force Base on Sept 14, 2012, Clinton told Patricia Smith (Sean Smith’s mother), Michael Ingmire (Sean Smith’s uncle), Kate Quigley (Glen Doherty’s sister), and the aforementioned Charles Woods that a video was to blame for the attack, not terrorism.
Woods’ father kept handwritten notes from his meeting with Clinton. Those notes read in part:
“We are going to have the filmmaker arrested who was responsible for the death of your son.”
When the Weekly Standard’s Stephen Hayes spoke with the elder Woods, he said “I remember those words: ‘who was responsible for the death of your son.’ She was blaming him and blaming the movie.”
Comment: Do you want to see Hillary Clinton take a lie detector test? Share your thoughts below.