Some people call them “Dad Jokes” – but I think they’re simply in the “so bad it’s good category.” Here are ten of those jokes worth sharing!
1. And so the Lord said unto John, “Come forth; and receive eternal life.” But John came fifth and won a toaster.
2. Did you know cats can jump higher than a house? This is largely due to the cats powerful hind legs and the fact houses cant jump.
3. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love, and got married. The ceremony wasn’t much, but the reception was incredible!
4. I come from a mixed race family.
My Mum ran the 800 meter, and my Dad’s Indian.
5. Why did the old woman put roller skates on her Walker?
Because she has dementia
6. 9/11 jokes aren’t funny – but the other 2 are!
7. I still remember the last thing my grandfather said before kicking the bucket. “Hey wanna see how far I can kick this bucket?”
8. What’s the stupidest animal in the jungle?
A polar bear
9. What is Harry Potter’s favorite method of getting down a hill?
10. Why does a chicken coop have two doors?
Because if it had four doors, it would be a chicken sedan.
Which was your favorite? Let us know in the comments and share this post on Facebook and Twitter!