Conservatives shared on Twitter what they are thankful for and are thinking about this year:
1. For our troops and veterans.
— Robert Lane (@RobertLanetx) February 22, 2014
2. For the Second Amendment.
— Amy Mek (@AmyMek) October 31, 2014
3. For our parents teaching us know what America is all about.
Appreciate where you come from. Value the freedoms afforded to you. Thankful to my parents for teaching me to value this country. #tcot
— Gabriella Hoffman (@Gabby_Hoffman) July 5, 2013
4. For the safety of America’s closest ally.
— ✞ ✡ Lewis (@Lewispontifex) November 18, 2014
5. For the Presidents of the past.
— Josh (@PolHawk) November 13, 2014
6. For dedicated conservative activists.
— Mia Love (@MiaBLove) October 16, 2014
7. For our faith.
— Judy Stines (@jstines3) November 11, 2014
8. For our fellow Americans!
I love all of you, my fellow Patriots and Americans, I am thankful for each one of you! We will continue to fight! #tcot
— Jami (@Jami_USA) November 5, 2014
Share with us what you are thankful for this year.