Skip to main content

Watch: The Worst Media Bias of 2014


A recent survey shows that a mere 40% of Americans have faith in the media presenting the news in a fair and accurate way. Additionally, 44% of Americans find the media to be too liberal. Which leads us to the obvious question – who are the other 56%?

Perhaps we can sway things a few percentage points here, by showing some of the worst examples of media bias from this past year.

Take a look …

Marc Lamont Hill – It’s Not Just Muslim Terrorists, People Behead For All Sorts of Reasons


Chris Matthews – Saying the Word ‘Islamic’ is Racist


CNN Host Compares Tea Party to Terrorist Militia Group


MSNBC Host Can’t Stop Laughing At Romney’s Black Grandson


MSNBC Panel After Beheading – Muslims Are Hilarious!


Share your thoughts about the media with us below: