One woman in Jacksonville, Florida had something in her McChicken sandwich which was not on the McDonald’s menu: Not just one worm, but two!
This is enough to make anyone sick just thinking about these creatures crawling around the food:
“I went to the drive-through and ordered two chicken sandwiches for my kids when I bit into this one something,” Fedd said. “I tasted something. Took it out my mouth and [it had] a worm in it.”’
The owner of the McDonald’s quickly issued a response to the incident.
“Food safety is a top priority and we take incidents such as this very seriously, as it is highly unusual,” Jim Van Laere, the McDonald’s owner/operator, said. “When the customer returned to the restaurant and brought it to our attention, we refunded her money and replaced her sandwich, and quickly reviewed our entire kitchen to ensure this type of occurrence could not happen.”
via CBS 47
What would you do if you found this in your McDonald’s sandwich? Please leave us a comment and tell us what you think.