YouTube prankster Joey Salads got political the other day when he covered the so-called “Battle of Berkeley,” a melee that broke out at a free speech rally there. It was held by Trump supporters and the far-left Antifa, who define themselves as antifascists who focus on “promotional, informative and practical ways of struggle against all authoritarian ideologies and groups promoting any kind of oppression, particularly against Neo-Nazism and right wing radicals.”
Among the things Joey observed about the leftists were:
- Antifa calling on their “comrades” to fight
- Antifa throwing rocks into crowds and Trump supporters NOT throwing them back
- A woman saying she sprayed Trump supporter with fire extinguisher, and could use the now extinguished fire extinguisher to beat someone with
- Antifa burning American flags
- Them beating an elderly Trump supporter with a pole
- Antifa throwing M80 fireworks at Trump supporters
- Antifa trying to kick down a swiveling sign
A better name for “Antifa” – Fascists Against Fascism.
Share if you think this group is disgusting.